30 Years of Experiencein IT Support for Boston Area Companies
KyndL Corporation was founded in January of 2004 by Peter Radochia, who has over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology industry. KyndL Corporation provides complete Information Technology solutions and support to small and mid sized companies. With over 100 clients we support a company in your industry: Legal, Dental, Real Estate, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Accounting, Construction and many others. Our mission is to enable our clients to focus on growing their small and medium size businesses not on managing the technology that is needed to keep them running. Our products and services are reliable, scalable and affordable.
KyndL is a North Shore based Systems Integration Firm focused on providing world-class technology solutions for companies located in the Greater Boston, MA Area. We enable our clients to meet their specific business objectives by providing them with high quality, cost effective Information solutions and support. Over the years we’ve helped many businesses relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their companies and realizing their goals.
Our managed and hosted services take you off of the costly installation and upgrade treadmill by continually providing the latest proven technologies – fully managed, redundant, secure, and affordable.
KyndL puts your focus back on your business with our:
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist Certification – in recognition of our ability to deliver industry-proven solutions and services
- Certified Microsoft Partner status – designates our expertise with Microsoft technologies
- Skilled technology experts – experienced engineers who view themselves as an extension of your business
- 24 X 7 help and support – help is only a phone call away
KyndL’s services are focused on providing the business tools that small businesses need to compete, providing affordable technology designs based on business requirements. Our technology solutions cut costs and put your company in a position to prosper.
Take a moment to review the two questions below:
- Are your computer systems (servers, workstations, network, internet, email, etc.) reliable?
- When you have a problem do you have a team to call that is available to support you when you need them?
If you answered no to either of these questions call KyndL for a Technical Assessment.
Find out how our experienced professionals can turn your technology investments into a powerful business advantage.